Are you ready to master the creation of web portals with the maximum power in digital experience? Get ready to enter the world of the Adobe Experience Managerthe jewel in the crown of digital experience platforms on the market today! This course will open the doors to a universe of possibilities.
With our cutting-edge training, you'll become a talented portal developer with the best DXP on the market.
For more information and registrationPlease contact us via the link below or the form at the bottom of this page.
Acquire the fundamental knowledge for the development of portals through the best DXP (digital experience platform) in the market, Adobe Experience Manager, with the possibility, at the end of the course, to be part of a team of more than 120 high-level professionals in a transnational working environment.
At the end of this training you will have the ability to perform the role of: Back-End or Front-End Developer.
- Pass our rigorous JAVA or Frontend level assessment. We aim high, we are looking for a qualification above 80%.
- Speaking the language of success is essential, especially if you are joining a technology company with a presence in 26 countries ... that's why we ask you to have a good level of minimum English B2.
- But it's not all about technical skills, we're looking for people who can shine as a teamThey communicate skillfully, have a thirst for knowledge and, above all, love what they do.
- Show your achievements! We want to know your academic successso be prepared with your transcript of records.
- It doesn't matter where you live. As it is a dynamic On Lineyou can access it comfortably from anywhere.
DURATION AND SUMMARY OF THE PROGRAMME
Estimated total duration of 120 hours:
- 60 hours of online training
- 60 hours of practice and final project
From 16 October to 21 Novemberwith opening hours from Monday to Thursday between 16h and 19h.
If you pass the programme, you will receive a diploma from VASS UNIVERSITY and, above all, the chance to start a brilliant career in the professional world.
The contents are structured in two modules and in Spanish:
COMMON MODULES (20 teaching hours + 20 hours of homework)
- Repository Management (GIT) Concepts
- AEM working environment
SPECIALISATION OPTION 1 BACK MODULE (40 teaching hours + 40 hours of homework)
SPECIALISATION OPTION 2_ FRONT MODULE (40 teaching hours + 40 hours of homework)
The course, which will offer a maximum of 15 places, has a total price of €800.
- VASS FOUNDATION will provide 12 scholarships covering 100% of the cost of the course.
- If you have demonstrated the qualities we expect of you during the course, you can join our team! We will make you a professional offer.
- If, after having passed the course, you are not selected, you will be part of our job bank, waiting for an opportunity. As compensation, VASS will reimburse you part of the amount you paid: 100% if your score was higher than 7 (out of 10) and 50% if your score was between 5 and 7.